Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Getaway With My Sister

My bags are packed, in spite of me forgetting a batch of great clothes at the dry cleaner's. We are all checked in, and will be on our way early in the morning. I'm looking forward to getting away with my sister Chris, we should have a fabulous time together. Bonding once again like years past, I was the little sister, so I would hide her car keys under the couch so she wouldn't leave without me. She would go CRAZY looking for them while I just sat there and said nothing. I always wanted to go everywhere with her, now I'm taking her with me! She needs a little jaunt away, the everyday stress of life can become a heavy burden. Myrtle Beach is just the answer. Follow our adventure, guaranteed to be filled with laughter.

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we find in our travels is an honest friend. - Robert Louis Stevenson -

http://www.marinainnatgrandedunes.com/ check out our hotel, AAA, and 4 Diamonds! It will never be the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment