Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Volcano Sleeps

I was supposed to travel to Ireland last month, however, the mighty volcano erupted and forced all flights in or out of the UK to be grounded. I considered myself lucky... at least I was stuck home and not abroad.
The time has come full circle and it looks as if the volcano is napping, hopefully long enough for me to enjoy my trip to beautiful Ireland, and long enough for me to make a safe return!
I'm looking forward to resting my head on the luxury pillows at the 5 STAR Merrion Hotel.
I can't wait to walk the gardens of the Dublin Castle, or to view the artwork at Hugh Lane Gallery.
I will try to keep you informed of all my explorations of the castles and gardens of Ireland, and, perhaps, even a few pubs along the way!
With a little "LUCK OF THE IRISH," the mighty volcano will stay deep in it's slumber for a very long time.

1 comment: