Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wuhan Hotel | Official Site Shangri-La Hotel Wuhan | Luxury Hotel

Wuhan Hotel | Official Site Shangri-La Hotel Wuhan | Luxury Hotel

The Shangri-la Hotel in Wuhan, China is a GREAT welcome spot! I am so happy to call it home for the next couple of days! After what seemed like endless hours and endless days... I have arrived in China! Still day light for all my friends back home, it's the opposite for me. So,I find my self in a fabulous Hotel room staring at the walls, it's mid-night, I'm wide awake, not sure if it's time for lunch, dinner or breakfast? I think I will skip the food for now and take a soak in the tub, that's probably my best bet!
I will be attending the opening ceremony tomorrow of the 5th Central China Travel Expo in Wuhan, China.
It all sounds exciting, I think I will be ready for what ever the world offers come morning after a bit of a slumber...

No comments:

Post a Comment